Our certified technicians utilize sophisticated equipment and techniques to conduct state-of-the-art audits which analyze a building’s performance in order to present solutions that reduce energy usage, lower operating costs and improve quality of life. See Efficiency Vermont for more information.
"Watching the Sisler Buliders energy crew audit my house was like watching a skilled doctor diagnose an illness."- David GoodmanWaterbury Center, VT
Our Building Performance Institute certified audits include:
- Blower door tests and analysis
- Combustion appliance inspection and analysis of performance regarding proper function, efficiency, health, and safety
- Combustion Appliance Zone (CAZ) worst case depressurization testing for health and safety
- Gas line inspection for leaks
- Thermal building scans
- Insulation inspection and evaluation
- Electrical appliance inspection and evaluation regarding energy efficiency
- Inspection and diagnosis of air leakage, moisture infiltration, thermal loss, and air quality problems
- Carbon monoxide level testing and problem diagnosis
- Ice dam build-up diagnosis on roofs
- Window and door performance evaluation
- Eligibility for Efficiency Vermont incentives and rebates for home performance improvement.
Once the audit is completed, we review our findings and potential remediation options with you. We help you to access available incentives and rebates, and at your request, will prepare an estimate for further remedial work to the extent that you are interested in pursuing additional savings and improvements.
Click here for energy audit pricing and a more complete description of our energy audit process.
Click here for Efficiency Vermont energy audit and retrofit information.
Click here for more detailed Building Performance Institute energy audit and retrofit information.
Click here to view an article detailing one homeowner's experience with our energy audit and retrofit process.
Click here to view the "Our Team" page to read biographies of our energy division managers which includes their certification details.